Saturday, July 20, 2013

Blog Hop, Shopping Linky, Oh my!!!

Oh.my.word!!! Second grade teachers are out of control! We are having a fantastic blog hop being hosted by Tori, over at Tori's Teacher Tips! 23, yes you read that right, 23 amazing bloggers are offering exclusive freebies, but ONLY through Sunday!!! I am offering my iSnoop Double Digit Addition with Regrouping!!! It's all starting over at Tori's Facebook page, so just click the picture below to get there!


Ok, on to the shopping linky party.


Ya'll I have shopped 'til I dropped and I KNOW you have too! Trust me, I've seen your Instagrams! This fabulous linky party gives you a sneak peek into everyone else's shopping goodies! Here's how it works:
  1. Snap some pictures of your back to school finds.
  2. Blog about your school supplies.
  3. Put the image above on your post and link it back to this blog.
  4. Come back and add your blog to our linky party.
Wait...there's more! You can link up today and for the next two Saturdays. At that time, the linky will close. We'll draw names to select one shopper as the winner! If you win, you'll get to pick an item from each of our stores as our thank you for joining us. The hosts of this marvelous linky are: Moi! And the fabulous...




So here is my Super School Shopping Saturday Share: 

The beautiful picture you see below was taken at Big Lots. I had to share it..it's like the holy grail of bins. I bought 3 medium baskets of each color for my Guided Reading books and 21 magazine bins, 7 of each color to use as my kiddos' book bins. Beautiful!


Today I was at Wal-Mart and I ran across this beautiful 12-foot banner. 97 cents, my friends. 97 cents!! I am thinking I can cut out and glue some cute letters and make it a welcome banner for open house :)



These letters are adorable! Love the colors and patterns! Also at Wal-Mart!


I just had to show you this beautiful washi tape. Glitter!!! You can make everything sparkle and beautiful. You can go crazy with this tape...because it was 97 cents!! Whaaaaaaat?!? Wal-Mart has really stepped up their game. I'm a happy teacher :)


There you have it sweet friends. Some back to school shopping. There's alot more where that came from :) Make sure you link up!!! I MUST see your goodies! ♡♡♡

 

10 comments:

  1. I love all your finds!!! I love when you post things on Intagram. It shows me where I have to go next! I'll have to link up with you! I found some sweet deals today! :) I am excited for your blog hop too.
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I LOVE shopping!!! Sometimes I just end up window shopping and not getting anything because my classroom is SO small! I have nowhere to put anything! I love sharing what I find though, because I know that there's lots of teachers out there who can use it. Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I am LOVING that chevron banner and think I may borrow your idea! ;) SUPER cute!! When I saw you posted it on Instagram, I knew I had to have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You must do it, LOL :) You know, it's so cheap, it's long and bright, and we don't have to waste any ink. It's a win, win, win! :)

      Delete
  3. I found the Big Lots storage display, also. Let's just say I didn't go away empty handed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to walk away, but I couldn't! I don't know why I love bins so much, lol :)

      Delete
  4. I just love Big Lots!!! I bought the same banner and I love the washi tape!!!

    I can't wait to see what you post next week!! I am being careful not to make too many spelling errors like i do on my phone when posting in Instagram! LOL!!

    Cindy
    mrspriceskinderagtors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! That typo on IG was too funny. I think what you wrote afterwards was even more funny. Gotta love auto-correct :)

      Delete
  5. We are so glad we found your linky...gotta love back to school shopping! Thanks for hosting...Love all your finds! We are heading to Walmart in the morning!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! I love back to school shopping so much! Ugh..too much, lol! :)

      Delete