Friday, July 5, 2013

My First Post ✎

Hi and welcome!  I have been working on starting this blog, and every time I started, conditions weren't "perfect" enough. I wanted the perfect template, the perfect words, the perfect button, the perfect signature, the perfect time, Google Reader was being discontinued (what?!)....you get my drift. Yet like most things in life, nothing is ever perfect, so I thought to myself, "just do it." Yeap, just like the Nike slogan. So here I am! I am a second grade teacher and I absolutely ADORE the littles at this age. I could not imagine teaching any other grade level. I really couldn't. I get anxiety thinking about it. Anyway, I love to create things. I have been creating and designing since I was a sophomore in high school. I never that that being editor of the yearbook would come in so handy, but it did!! I have created so many things for my classroom since I started and with the wonderful world of technology, I get to share it with you! I am looking forward to being a part of this wonderful, beautiful online community and I can't wait to meet you. I'll be working on making this prettier, more fun, more to what I envision, but for not, make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' so you get my updates. Talk to you soon! ♥




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. Hi Owl in a Vowel Tree. I looked you up after seeing you on instagram. Congrats on your new blog. Best of luck with it.

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is adorable and I follow your blog as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I found you on Instagram and now I'm following on Bloglovin. I look forward to your posts.
    bartramsbuccaneers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cecilia! I am really enjoying becoming a part of this blogging/instagramming community! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations and welcome to the blog world. I'm a newbie myself. It's so much fun and so many great people in this blogging world. Ill be in touch. I love following you on instagram.

    ((Hugs))
    Tiffany

    One Fab Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tiffany!! I follow you as well. I am really looking forward to this blogging adventure! :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats! Saw you and already followed you on Instagram! Best of luck with your new adventure! I'm now following here and on bloglovin'!
    "Autumn"
    anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Autumn! Thank you so much! I'm following you as well. :)

      Delete
  5. Welcome to the blog world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! Welcome to the blog world. Your blog is beautiful! Love the flowers! :)
    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Theresa!! I am following you as well :)

      Delete
  7. Yeah!!! Just started following you on Bloglovin!!! Been following you on Instagram and glad you are blogging now too!! Your blog is super cute! Congrats!

    Carrie
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie! I am really excited to begin this adventure. Yay!! :)

      Delete
  8. Hi! I just started following your blog after seeing you started one on Instagram! Way to go!! I can't wait to read your posts!
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! Thank you so much!! I follow you as well :)

      Delete
  9. How exciting! Good luck on your blogging journey! (Found you through Instagram)

    Mrs. Jones Teaches :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have been following each other on Instagram for a while now, and I love all of the stuff you are doing in your classroom! You are just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you are too sweet!! I am just loving Instagram, it's such an amazing way to connect with people. Thank you so much for following me! <3 :)

      Delete
  11. Hey girl! I got the labels while they were on sale yesterday! So glad you finally made a blog- I love all your instagram pics!

    Sarah
    The Eager Teacher
    Miss Eager//Create & Inspire
    A Special Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I'm new to this too. You are way more advanced than me. I want to make my blog more custom, but haven't gotten that far and have no clue even how.

    Tammy
    bournesbloggingbabble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Owl in a Vowel!

    I'm new to this blogging experience too. I'm friends with you on instagram, and finally got to check into your blog! Love all your TPT stuff! Do follow me back, I'll be checking in from time to time! :)

    Constance
    Life with Ms. Learn

    ReplyDelete