Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Chevron and Black and White Toolbox Labels- Freebie! ☼

Ok, for real, is it just me or does summer need to slow down? I cannot believe it's the 9th already! Geez Louise!  Today I wanted to share with you my Teacher's Toolbox Black and White and Chevron labels! It's the first item I put up on my TPT store, but I think that it would be helpful to have some more information about it. 

 Okay, so I bought the 18-drawer teacher toolbox at Lowe's. There were a couple of other options available, but I felt that for the items that I have, this would be the best one for me. 

I came home and got right to work. I measured the drawers and got crackin' on the design. Now, I love color. Anything neon, bright, saturated...I'm there! However, I need to start conserving some toner because momma prints way to much and toner is expensive! Now, I have one of those darling little 10-drawer carts full of paper...so I started thinking and I realized I could make a super cute design in black and white and then cut it out and glue it onto bright cardstock...so that's what I did. I used chevron cardstock I bought at Michael's and voila!!!

What I love the most about these black and white labels is that you can print them on any color! For example, do you have a bee theme? Print it out and glue it on yellow and black chevron or polka dots or stripes, whatever you want! The text does have a color glow to help it pop, so if you want that all black, make sure you change your print settings. I love that the possibilities are endless. If you want to save the cutting and gluing and just print it in color and move on,  I have included a color option as well. 


I hope that you find these useful and have fun being creative and getting organized. If you have any questions, please contact me. Remember to follow me on Bloglovin' and on TpT. Click below to visit my TpT store and download your labels! Please leave feedback if you download!!! ♥ 

6 comments:

  1. Lori-
    We nominated your blog for the Liebster award! Find out more about this on our blog:)
    2nd to None
    Jen and Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness yet another blog that I've nominated for the Liebster that has been nominated on the same day! I don't mind which questions you choose to answer (there's a lot!) but I'd still love to learn more about you! That's the fun part of these awards! Head over to my blog to see the award, learn more about me and what questions I posted.

    Stacey
    http://rayofkindergartensunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute! Love chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Your chevon labels are so pretty! I love the name of your blog - so cute!I just found it, I’m your newest follower!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the freebie! They are so cute!!
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete