Sunday, July 7, 2013

iSnoop Math Stations- Rigor, Engagement, and a Sale! ♡

Hello sweet friends! I am so excited to show you one of my very, very favorite math stations. I have been using these in my classroom and they are hands down my students' absolute favorite station. I'm going to admit it, its my favorite too, because the set-up is easy peasy lemon squeezy! Although they love it and I love it and everyone who uses them loves it too, I have to tell you that they truly are rigorous and highly engaging for the littles.

Without further ado, I introduce you to my iSnoop: A Curious Case of _____ stations. The reason for the blank is that there are many themes and skills that will be part of the iSnoop line. They are CCSS aligned and offer even more skills than meet the eye.



In order to set up the station, all you will need in addition to this packet is a bin, a clipboard, a pencil (or a dry-erase marker if you want to laminate the recording sheet), and a hand lens. 


Now if you want to kick this station up a notch and have your little sleuths happy beyond belief, add a little detective hat and glasses from the dollar store. You can use regular glasses or glasses with the Groucho eyebrows and mustache like the one below. Oh Em Gee. They will be over the moon. And so will I, and so will you, because having students who are learning, engaged, and quiet is a true gift. 

 

If you can't find a plastic detective hat at the dollar store, don't worry. Just print a really fabulous one from MyCuteGraphics and glue it on a sentence strip. Yeah, I know how to be cheapo, ha! They also have really wonderful tan fedora's on Amazon for about $6. 

My friends, I am telling you, they will love these stations. The graphics are beautiful and I try to put scenarios and characters together that are aesthetically pleasing and highly engaging. Oh yeah, and as a little easter egg, you know those little surprises left behind in movies and stuff, I change the graphic in the hand lens of the 'top secret file' in every iSnoop product. Just for fun! Like in this one, it's a star, but in the subtraction one it's a superhero mask. Yeah, nerdy, I know...but I love it! :)



For today only, I am going to put my store on sale for 20% off. I know you will love them as much as I do! Please contact me if you have any questions or requests. Thanks for stopping by! ♡



First person to leave a comment with their e-mail address will get my iSnoop: Superhero Triple Digit with Regrouping for free!

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea. I'm not going to leave my email address because I teach first and we don't make it to triple digits. I am off to look at other items in your store.
    bartramsbuccaneers

    ReplyDelete
  2. celinecastaneda@sbcglobal.net
    I have just found your blog and already I am excited to see what your going to do next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you joined the blogger world! I've enjoyed following you on instagram. Your blog is so cute...I nominated you for the fun "get to know you" Liebster Award! Check it out on my post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Jen!! Thank you! I am so excited! :)

      Delete
  4. Love your iSnoop: A curious case of Winter Wonderland Addition: missing addends to 20. A friend showed me this idea in passing and I would love to have it to share in my classroom..is this possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina! Of course! What is your email address? :)

      Delete