Monday, July 29, 2013

Super Shopping and Monday Made It ✎♥✎

Hello my darling friends! I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! I had a fabulous mini-vacay with my family in Orlando. We went to Animal Kingdom and got to see animals on the safari up close and personal, which was awesome! :)



Alright, so althought a little late, here is my Super Shopping Saturday post! 
 

Right before we left for our trip, I got my package from Mardel!!! I was only able to tear the box open and snap a quick picture, but it was more than enough to sustain me on my trip :) Here are some of the goodies I bought:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this T-shirt and cannot wait to wear it!!! :)





I must confess, I don't know why I bought the border. I have so much border already!!! It was an impulse buy. It was there, it was on sale, it was beautiful...so I bought it. Ay ay ay.

Make sure you link up your shopping goodies, friends! We will be doing a little giveaway as a thank you for linking up and showing us your finds! :)

For my Monday Made It post, I finally got my pencil dispenser!!! I was really thinking about making it super cute with some mod podge and scrapbooking paper, but honestly I have so many other things I want to get done, I went the cute and simple route. I put some stickers on that baby and voila! Here is my pencil dispenser. I have to say, I am loving it!


What have you purchased lately for your classroom? Let me tell you, my to-do list is getting longer and my summer vacation is getting shorter. I don't have much time left. So sad, yet so exciting!


!-- start InLinkz script -->

6 comments:

  1. I went to Safari World in Korea and we got to feed the wild animals. I blogged about it too. It was incredible seeing them up close.

    Charlene/Diamond Mom
    Diamond Mom's Treasury

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the pencil dispenser?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashlie! I bought the dispenser from Amazon. The seller I bought it from does not have any in stock, but just search "straw dispenser" :)

      Delete
  3. Where did you get your pencil dispenser? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mili! Thanks for stopping by :) I bought the dispenser from Amazon. The seller I bought it from does not have any in stock, but just search "straw dispenser." :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for returning to The Teaching Reef! So glad you picked up another freebie! I just finished emailing you! I love this linking that you started and will have to try and stop by next Saturday and link up! -Shannon Moyer

    ReplyDelete